1. In order to use a resident account, you must have a registered admin account first.
2. To add a new resident, you have to be first on your admin account.
3. Once you see the loaded page, press on the Operators tab () from the left side of the page.
4. Then press on the Add tab ( ) from below in order to add a new operator.
5. Here you will have to fill the required(*) fields in order to add at least a basic operator, filling the other fields will add more detail to your resident, but they are optional. After filling the fields, you can either press on the Save & exit button, this will exit you to the list of operators and save the filled form, the Cancel button, this will return you to the list of operators or the Save & new button , this will save the current filled form and show a new form to fill another new resident.
6. Once the new operator is created, go to the log-in screen and fill the fields with the username and password from the newly created account.