1. To add a special status to a person/vehicle, you have to be first on your operator account.
2. Press on either the Persons tab (), Auto tab ( ) or Fleet tab ( ) from the left side of the page.
3. Then press on the List tab ( ) from below in order to see the types of records.
4. Then press on the VIP button ( – off, – on ), Greylist button ( – off, – on ) or Blacklist button ( – off, – on ) on the right of the wanted type of record. A person/vehicle can be either VIP/Greylist or VIP/Blacklist, but cannot be Blacklist/Greylist.
4.1. Pressing the Blacklist button ( ) will also bring out a pop-up in which you will be able to write your own Observations, set the Suspension period: Unlimited or Limited, which show days based on the numbers that where added by the admin in the advanced section of settings and in order to save everything you must press the Save & exit button.
5. The person/vehicle with a special status will be displayed in the tabs corresponding to each special status. The tabs can be accessed by pressing on the VIP, Greylist or Blacklist tabs.