Adding a New Operator
1. To add a new operator, you have to be first on your admin account.
2. Press on the Operators tab () from the left side of the page.
3. Then press on the Add tab ( ) from below in order to add a new operator.
4. Here you will have to fill in the required fields in order to add an operator.
5. After filling in the fields, you can either press on the:
- Back button – this will return you to the list of operators.
- Save & exit button – this will create a record based on the completed form and return you to the list of operators and save the filled form.
- Save & new button – this will create a record based on the completed form and show a new form to create a new operator.