Adding Special Status to a Person
1. To add a special status to a person, you have to be first on your operator account.
2. Press on the Persons tab () from the left side of the page.
3. Then press on the List tab ( ) from below in order to see all people.
4. Then press on the VIP button ( – off, – on ), Greylist button ( – off, – on ) or Blacklist button ( – off, – on ) on the right of the wanted person. A person can be either VIP/Greylist or VIP/Blacklist, but cannot be Blacklist/Greylist.
4.1. Pressing the Blacklist button ( ) will also bring out a pop-up in which you will be able to write your own Observations, set the Suspension period: Unlimited or Limited, which show days based on the numbers that where added by the admin in the advanced section of settings and in order to save everything you must press the Save & exit button.
5. The person with a special status will be displayed in the tabs corresponding to each special status. The tabs can be accessed by pressing on the VIP, Greylist or Blacklist tabs from the left of the page.
6. There you will see a list with all the people who have a special status. Those people can be stripped of their status by clicking on the Remove button ( ) on the right of the selected person. The same thing can be done in the main person list by clicking again on their selected status.