Checking In a Fleet Record
1. To check-in a fleet record, you have to be first on your operator account.
2. Press on the Fleet tab ( ) from the left side of the page.
3. Then press on the List tab ( ) from below in order to see all fleet records.
4. Then press on the Check-in button ( ) on the right of the wanted fleet record.
5. Once pressed, you can update the information that was initially entered and then save by pressing on the Update button.
6. After updating the information, the check-in button will disappear, but the value will be able to be modified in the edit section.